|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. We are constantly looking to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is investing heavily to innovate and provide best in class services in the Last Mile delivery space. In the Last Mile Driver Experience team, we own the driver experience for all delivery services from Amazon, including ultra-fast Prime Now, Whole Foods, Lockers, and Amazon Key deliveries. The Last Mile Driver Experience is powered by a mobile app, available on both iOS and Android and works in concert with our logistics and technology to guide drivers through the delivery journey. In 2019, our apps powered 3.5 billion package deliveries and we continue to grow at a fast pace.
We are looking for a product leader to drive the vision of driver experience across multiple key areas. This is a Sr. Manager role leading a team of PM-Ts. You'll be responsible for building strategically significant experiences, and prioritizing new areas to tackle. We are looking for a leader to set the course for a multi-year strategy to deliver these experiences. You will lead the definition and steer the execution of a portfolio of customer and developer features. You'll get to hire and develop a team of product leaders, and define and evangelize the vision for your strategy with senior leadership.
• Defining the strategy, vision and roadmap for scaling the feature and tools
• Innovating on behalf of our Customers to define the next generation of features
• Own reporting and communication to senior leaders across Amazon
• Manage and develop a high performing team of product managers and engineers
• Lead investment, prioritization and trade off discussions
• Identify and measure product and business metrics to drive improvements and better understand our Customer's needs
This role has flexibility to base from our Austin, TX or Bellevue, WA location.
• 10+ years of product management experience including partnering closely with software development teams
• 6+ years leading product organizations
• Experience building a compelling vision for a large and ambiguous space and to work across diverse stakeholder groups to deliver against this vision
• Experience developing strong talent
• Track record of meaningfully improving customer experience with strong business results over a long period of time
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing executive leadership
• Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
• Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
• An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
• Exceptional passion for delivering world-class customer experiences.
• Experience in the product development of mobile applications.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
• Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products.
• Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.