|Category||Editorial, Writing, & Content Management||Job type||Full Time|
The Retail Business Services (RBS) team in Romania is responsible for offering back-office support for the Amazon websites. The Private Brands team is actively supporting the catalog expansion across the Amazon European marketplaces.
The team's activity implies several processes, as following:
1. Ensuring that the website content is accurate and up to date, as far as it concerns the product descriptions, prices, stock availability and other Amazon internal parameters;
2. Assigning products to the correct categories so that our customers can easily find the products they need;
3. Processing direct suggestions from our customers to update the catalog information;
4. Uploading media content to the products' pages for an enhanced customer experience;
5. Contacting vendors to confirm product details in order to keep the catalog up to date;
As a Senior Catalog Associate your tasks will include:
- Updating/organizing the content for the Private Brands catalog on the Amazon stores across Europe;
- Interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers;
- Helping identifying and correcting errors;
- Analyzing all the available data, researching for missing information; finding the main pain-points and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of the supply chain;
- Creating reports regarding the work received and the work performed.
- Contributing to reducing and solving issues in the supply chain process.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying improvement opportunities/enhancements/pain points in the processes you work on and implementing the needed changes;
- Training and mentoring other Catalog Associates;
- Informing the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyzing the situation and recommending corrective actions;
- Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
- Taking part in client calls to raise challenges, leading and documenting the call.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline is preferred;
-1 - 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes (BPO, Operations processes, Customer Service) is considered an advantage;
- - Adavanced written and spoken English and French language skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research - finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards;
- Dive deep into a problem, perform 'Root Cause Analysis' and identify constraints to recommend a solution
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Passion for delivering great customer experience;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- An analytical mindset;
- Eye for detail;
- Commitment to meet deadlines.
Excellent skills in MS Office;
Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amount of data;