|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Customer CEO: Alexa, who can help my company execute a Murex initiative and drive real business results?
Alexa: The Financial Services Industry Specialty Practice at AWS Professional Services has helped a number of companies achieve their desired results leveraging cloud technologies.
Are you an IT Professional who has led successful Business-IT Transformation initiatives on the Murex Platform at a Global 2000 (or comparable) company? Are you looking to scale that expertise across a number of different companies? Can you lead a skeptical customer through engagements related to IT strategy, business-IT governance, and organizational change management as they transition to a Cloud computing model? Can you collaborate with both business and technology executives to shape their highly-visible, highly-impactful projects that are transforming their organization and potentially an entire industry?
At AWS, we're searching for transformation leaders to join the AWS ProServe Financial Services practice that engages with customers around the globe. Through deep professional services engagements, the ProServe Financial Services Industry Specialty practice helps customers to establish their overall cloud vision, strategy, & roadmap - and then execute on that roadmap. We are seeking outcome driven and customer obsessed experts who are passionate about:
• Engaging deeply with banking, capital markets, and corporate customers to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs
• Identifying motivators and drivers for cloud adoption and unlocking business value for our customers; Creating compelling business cases for the transition to the cloud
• Collaborating with other ProServe specialist teams to drive and shape solutions to accelerate our customer's business outcomes
• Developing and promoting governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
• Enabling the People change critical to sustained business performance: Skills, Capabilities, and organizational design
• Scaling the impact of ProServe by creating reusable offerings
Team members possess a diverse Financial Services IT and/or Consulting background and in-depth knowledge of industry IT trends (including but not limited to: business case development, business architecture, IT and BU innovation, organizational change management, IT governance, IT process & compliance, data center migrations, IT frameworks like ITSM, ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, PMBOK, and cloud operating models), leveraging this credibility as advisors with customers, partners, and internally across AWS.
An ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Maintaining relationships with peers, stakeholders, boardrooms, and/or customers, often becoming the "trusted advisor"
• Implementing large-scale enterprise IT change management programs
• Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructure services
• • Owning and executing on organizational change management for an overall transformation
This is a customer facing role. Travel is required to various customer sites to deliver professional services when needed.
• Financial Service industry experience as a professional. In depth knowledge of Capital Markets, Banking, Asset Management or Insurance.
• Murex implementation experience
• Experience with Linux and Database
• Experience leading Financial Services IT operations, cloud computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or enterprise architecture
• Bachelors/Masters/MBA degree or equivalent experience
• Murex Experience: Must have experience as part of an operational team (Run the Bank)
• Experience with Murex Database Management (Sybase ASE 15 or 16 and/or Oracle 11g, 12c or 18c, Murex installation and tuning)
• Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to cloud-based enterprise IT in the Financial Services industry
• Direct experience with data center operations and public cloud providers
• Led a cloud migration initiative as an AWS customer or consulting with a customer in their own IT transformation
• Experience in an IT strategy & enterprise architecture that is focused on public cloud
• Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
• Experience selling and delivering billable professional services
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.