|Category||Systems, Quality, & Security Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
AlexaShopping-Grocery(ASG) QA Team is seeking for a talented and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to test revolutionary new features for AlexaShopping-Grocery.
Alexa Shopping is going to play a significant role in helping customers to capture their needs in the moment. With the focus in grocery shopping and shopping list, we will let Alexa helping customer all the way, from collecting needs, building the cart, to assisting customers in the store. And our QA team is not the owner for testing, but also helping to build the beautiful picture of our future shopping experience! Our customers deserve the best product and we will stand for our customers. If you are creative, customer focused, and would like to try the new technologies, this team is right for you!
ASG QA is the team where you will have tons of opportunities to build new stuffs for the team and to develop your own career. As an QAE in the ASG QA team, you will participate in release/feature sign-off to ensure the high quality bar of our product. You will work closely with our engineer teams and partner QA teams to deliver great features to our customers. You will be encouraged to propose improvements to our existing processes and automated tools in order to improve the team's speed, quality and efficiency. You will implement test automation on different platforms and devices.
• Experience in manual testing
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in automation testing
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 1+ year of working experience, or BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 5+ year of working experience
• Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
• Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and automation tools, with demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role.
• Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage, effectiveness and test process .
• Experience in app/device testing.
• Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impact and understand business requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• be able to write quality code in Java or C#, and Python.