|Category||Supply Chain/Transportation Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Are you excited to drive high-visibility, strategic logistics and technology solutions to help streamline Amazon's operations?
North America Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Topology Planning is looking for a motivated individual with strong analytical skills, supply chain knowledge, and technology experience to join our team as a Program Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will own mid to long term topology strategy, site selection, site approval process, short and long term build plan management, and topology optimization engine for Amazon delivery station planning. This position requires working with multiple stakeholders across various supply chain functions like outbound transportation, real estate, engineering, launch, finance, operations, sales and operation planning. This role is a high visibility role as it requires regular interaction with leadership team and involves in critical decision making. Finally, this position develops and implements ideas to drive continuous improvement by simplifying the process, creating additional value, and driving automation.
Needed Skills and Abilities:
• Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
• Leader: Significant experience leading teams, developing your directs to consistently deliver valuable projects
• Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end technology and operations projects, working through the many obstacles along the way
• Communicator: Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
• Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
• 3+ years of experience with Supply Chain management concepts such as forecasting, planning, optimization, or logistics gained through work experience and/or graduate level education
• 2+ years of experience analyzing cost/benefit of proposed projects
• Quantitative and qualitative data analysis experience with demonstrated impact to a business, a track record of creative problem solving, and the desire to create and build new processes
• Working knowledge of program management
• Experience communicating effectively with senior management as well as with colleagues from computer science, operations research, and business backgrounds.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL (or other query language)
• MBA or Master's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or other Supply Chain related field preferred
• Proven track record of success in a Supply Chain planning role
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience communicating effectively with Director level and above decision makers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us