|Category||Supply Chain/Transportation Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon's LastMile Transportation Operations Management team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated leader to drive large scale product, program, and technical initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in a rapidly growing area within Amazon.
An ideal candidate has an extensive background in product, program, and technical leadership for large scale strategic initiatives. S/he has the ability to lead a team, create product/program visions, drive requirements documentation, manage complex multi tech/ops/business org opportunities, drive execution of programs/products, pull and analyze data with ease, drive process improvements, and standardize/create scalable processes leveraging technology.
This job will require exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with Business, Operations, and tech stakeholders, while having the ability to work independently in a high pressure environment with all levels of leadership and exercise sound judgment where clear guidelines may not exist. The successful candidate will be proficient at solving complex logistics challenges and possess a bias to get things done and deliver results.
* Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, MBA, or similar field
* 8+ years relevant work experience
* Experience with worldwide small package and/or truckload transportation industry
* Experience designing software auditing systems, implementing new software systems and integration testing.
* Up to 10% travel may be required.
* Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Operations Research, MBA or similar field
* Project/product management experience that shows how to organize, find solutions and follow through to a successful conclusion
* Consulting experience in ERP implementations
* Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing Experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.