|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Strategic Account Services Consumables organization is seeking a Senior Account Manager to help shape the future of the program. The role is focused on driving business growth for some of the most influential Selling Partners (vendors and sellers) on the Amazon platform, ensuring Selling Partner satisfaction with the program through a high level of service and maintaining high operational standards. In this role, you will be the influencer building and executing strategic joint business plans with your Selling Partner and collaborating with them to explore innovative ways to identify and execute new selection, merchandising, and operational improvement opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess strong account management skills. They should be able to deliver services as per agreed service levels, manage workflows in a fast paced work environment and actively participate in contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
Above all, they should demonstrate a high level of ownership, with the ability to deal with ambiguity, as they would be the face of Amazon to key Selling Partners, owning their satisfaction and contributing to their experience on the Amazon platform. If you are interested in growing Amazon's leading brands, then we're interested in you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Account Managers are responsible for driving Selling Partner business growth and delivering a positive experience through the program. The key responsibilities of Senior Account Managers are as follows:
Selling Partner Support and Business Growth:
• Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to all Selling Partners within a specified SLA. Drive results in a cross functional environment.
• Identify, action and/or provide advice on how to improve business input metrics that drive growth and improve end customer experience, in collaboration with other Amazon programs and teams.
• Play a "quarterback" role with oversight of key activities that are underway for a Selling Partner, following up and escalating as appropriate to get these resolved in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using centralized resources, policies and procedures.
Selling Partner Relationship Management:
• Build strong relationship with the Selling Partner; be a trusted advisor and the single POC for their issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns.
• Liaise with other internal departments as necessary to resolve Selling Partner issues and questions quickly and with high quality.
• Teach Selling Partners how to be more successful on Amazon through training them on Amazon tools and policies and educating them on relevant growth opportunities in Amazon's ecosystem of products.
Program Process Excellence:
• Act as a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of Selling Partners in an ever-changing business environment.
• Assist with the definition and design of tools, standard operating procedures and processes of Selling Partner Services.
• Identify, quantify, and define feature enhancements and new products to improve Amazon product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years professional experience with a focus in relationship management and negotiation skills
• Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
• Strong analytic skills and expertise in Excel.
• Demonstrated ability in learning tools and processes, effectively utilizing them for service delivery.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
• 3+ years' experience in account management, marketing, buying, or customer service delivery in related industries like retail, telecom, technology or hospitality.
• E-Commerce experience preferred.
• Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to measure service levels.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.