|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Would you like to join one of Amazon's fastest growing teams, focused on driving digital transformation with businesses and organizations across the US? Are you a natural "hunter" who enjoys challenging customers to think differently about their procurement and supply chain technology? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where collaboration, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a desire to roll up your sleeves is critical?
Senior Enterprise Customer Advisors are the face of our business, owning the full sales life cycle of commercial businesses with annual revenues $250M+. This is a unique sales role, requiring enterprise sales experience with high level decision makers, but with a strong focus on high-velocity prospecting and developing white space opportunities across 200+ accounts. Candidates will be experienced in managing customer engagements in both virtual and face-to-face environments. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience engaging with multiple personas from end buyers to C-suite executives and they understand how to identify, develop, negotiate and close large, complex deals. Candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly input and output goals.
Amazon is an extraordinarily data-driven company, and we measure and manage many metrics in our sales team. The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable diving deep into their business, and understands the importance of inputs as they relate to the desired outcome.
• 7+ years of B2B and/or Enterprise sales experience
• Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing opportunities across a wide spectrum of customer engagement levels
• Experience in positioning and selling innovative solutions to new and existing customers and market segments
• Proven track record of balancing customer engagements between virtual and in-person meetings
• Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
• Strong ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) to internal and external senior leadership
• Ability to travel for internal business presentations and customer meetings
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
• Experience selling to procurement and/or supply chain roles
• Demonstrated experience in helping to develop others on your team and scaling best practices
• Entrepreneurial background with proven ability to deal with ambiguity, pivot quickly, adapt to new processes and run fast
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.