|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services ("AWS") has been the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world-including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies-to power their infrastructure. Do you have the business and technical acumen to collaborate across multiple business owners to help drive successful IT transformation and cloud adoption? Would you like to be part of a team focused on working with customers to ensure they're building data driven business cases to solve their objectives by migrating on-premise IT infrastructure into AWS?
The AWS Migration Services team is hiring a Program Manager to manage a portfolio of customer migration assessments. Migration Evaluator's analytics software gives customers the answers they need to make sound cloud planning, migration and modernization decisions. In this role, you will work with the customer, AWS account teams, Migration Evaluator delivery team, and AWS Partners to deliver customers data-backed assessments for migrating their current on-premises workloads to AWS. This role also supports enabled AWS fields teams and AWS Partners as they develop their own assessments using Migration Evaluator. You will oversee your region for all assessments to ensure top quality results are being presented to AWS customers. Our service is used by customers, partners, and internal Amazon Web Services teams on a global basis.
Key roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Working closely with customers and internal teams to schedule and deliver successful Migration Evaluator assessments.
• Provide a single point of regional escalation for teams needing Migration Evaluator assistance, or for high profile assessments.
• Observe, measure, and provide quality control of the results being provided to customers from teams and partners in your region.
• Listening to, and using customer feedback to drive product innovation.
• Flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the customer experience firmly as the focus.
• Providing demos, workshops, and sales support as needed.
• Contributing to global or local initiatives to develop and share best practices to help scale the organization.
• Identify, communicate and remove barriers as related to projects and processes.
• Build and execute communication plans - inclusive of timelines, status updates and reports for senior leadership teams.
• Developing operational strategy, execute it with speed, and drive continuous improvement
What you will get from us? We are a team that cares about your work-life balance, while challenging you to solve problems at Amazon scale. You will be part of a strong team in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged. You will get support and resources from some of the smartest people in the industry to continue your personal and professional growth.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years of experience working in a customer facing service delivery program management role with a high level of accountability.
• 3 years of experience with leading programs or projects
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze quantitatively and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
• Ability to establish and lead with thought leadership and influence effectively without authority.
• Certified Project/Program Management credentials
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills with proven success in leading multi-functional initiatives across technical and non-technical stakeholders.