|Category||Human Resources||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
|City||Virtual Location - California|
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing Operations recruiting team at Amazon. We need an exceptionally talented Client Lead Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They will have experience identifying and closing non-exempt level candidates, ideally in the distribution, logistics, and supply chain field. They will also have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to \"profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation\" rather than sell a role.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• 2+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting or 2+ years of Amazon experience
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
• MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; organizational and negotiation skills also preferred.
• Ability to design and execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity and recuiting , and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
• Leadership experience managing recruiters and coordinators
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
The position has the option to be located in Seattle or virtually, ideally in Southern California but will consider candidates in other locations.