|Category||Hardware Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
The Lab126 Technology team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, /ISP Imaging Engineer. You will
• Lead deliveries for and ISP throughout the product lifecycle - from specification, definition and selection, through development and quality tuning and evaluation.
• Work closely with product management, architects, engineers and computer engineers to solve complex technical challenges and deliver high-quality products.
• Work with external vendors and cross-functional teams to diagnose and solve and ISP problems for our consumer products. Apply your knowledge of traditional quality to invent new technology.
• Define and follow detailed technical requirements and metrics for quality specification and testing.
Participate in reviews
• Have an in-depth understanding of science, digital imaging systems and performance evaluation.
• Experience with ISP architecture(s)
• Experience with C/ or Matlab/
• Experience working on quality tuning, evaluation and management for imaging , digital cameras or other imaging systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Imaging science, Science, Engineering)
• Masters or PhD in a technical discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Imaging science, Science, Engineering)
• Experience with imaging testing lab management and test setup and implementation.
• Experience in development lifecycle, in environment
• Experience in management and manufacturing processes (especially or )
• Knowledge in any related areas:
• Camera 3A algorithms
• Android Camera HAL, kernel drivers, V4L2, Gstreamer and UVC
• MIPI, I2C, SPI and LVDS interfaces
• CMOS , and actuator
• Computer and/or machine learning
• GPU, OpenCL, OpenCV
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience of working with remote teams and/or cross-functional teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.