|Category||Systems, Quality, & Security Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
The Technical Quality Program Management Office works with Engineering & Operations Program Management, Factory Material Quality Management, Global commodity Management and Supplier Quality Management teams, to ensure the successfully delivery of component/module for product launches and ongoing support, grow the capabilities of our current suppliers' systems to meet our customer's needs, and drive continuous improvement for the company
As a Technical Quality Program Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative components/modules. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. Manage Processes/Systems to Facilitate SQM Works. Manage the execution of supplier quality activities for the full program management life cycle for all Kindle program.
• Acts as the key supplier quality management liaison across all functional areas, Demonstrates ability to manage multiple complex projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
• Manage supplier quality metrics and performance by ensuring necessary reviews and actions are in-place, leading meetings and projects as needed globally. Involves determining and executing strategies and goals for improving quality and productivity.
• Improve visibility of quality systems by designing appropriate reporting and communicate plan to partners in finance, supply chain and customer service
• Own & drive the supplier quality roadmap for management metrics and provide key interface and insightful analysis regarding headcount and capital resources.
• Integrate strong and clear analysis and business rationale into sound decision making
• Coordinate, draft, and lead white paper development for the Supplier Quality function and lead key presentations and business reviews
• Work with cross functional IT teams to further automate key processes
• Travel as required
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
• Minimum 10+ years of relevant working experience. Has relevant experience directly in quality functions, or in usage of Quality tools.
• Good system knowledge, able to draft or system level process/procedure. GB or CQE trained or certified, familiar to DMAIC method and tools plus supplier quality management.
• Strong data extraction, analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work with large, complex data sets and familiarity with statistics or other analytical techniques; excel skills are required
• Previous technical project/program management experience in a dynamic high-technology environment is required. Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
• Great communication skill and coordination skill in presenting program, proactively listening and handling questions, both in English and Chinese.
• Self-motivated and is able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and flawlessly.
• Six Sigma Green/Black belt, ASQ CQE/M/A certifications are highly desired.
• Ability to create and innovate quality deliverables/processes during new product development and sustaining program management
• Advanced understanding and deployment of quality tools
• Ability to influence others and interact at all levels within the organization
• Ability to deal with ambiguity