|Category||Systems, Quality, & Security Engineering|
Amazon's Digital Commerce And Content Services (DCCS Org) powers e-commerce transactions for Amazon's digital offering. It enables the ordering and fulfillment of various digital content across geographies. Our systems needs to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. If you are a talented, detail, oriented and enthusiastic QA engineer who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to customers, then this is the right team for you.
Quality Assurance Engineers at Amazon test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QAEs are not pure black box testers, they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with Scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools. QAEs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help. QAEs would be responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, coming up with the test cases, driving the test case sign-off processes with the stakeholders, contributing to code level Unit tests, automated tests, test execution and reporting.
If this sounds like a team that you want to be a part of, we want you to apply NOW!
• 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
• • Experience either in Java, Python, Selenium, Appium, or Any other equivalent Web/Mobile UI automation tools.
• Understanding of Performance and Load testing.
• Experience in testing in multiple platforms like Web, big data testing.
• Ability to communicate cross-functionally and with different levels of management
• Expertise in test methodologies and test processes.
• Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them
• Good in communicating with developers and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
• Should be able to generate test reports and dashboards for management communication.
• Experience in designing the automation framework
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation