Job Description - Enterprise Solution Architect
Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL) the local reseller of AWS Cloud in India, is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. You will co-operate with some of the world's largest companies and collaborate with several other teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS Cloud in India.
You will own and drive technical engagement across few large global customers of AISPL in collaboration with BD team in India. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations on best practices around building advanced cloud-based applications/solutions, and on migrating existing workloads to the cloud. You will build mindshare and broad use of AWS within AISPL's global enterprise customers. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think proactively about business, products, and technical challenges.
Role and responsibility
• As a key member of the team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS Cloud.
• In partnership with the BD team, formulate and execute a strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS Cloud in India.
• Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS Cloud, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud and deliver end objective.
• Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS cloud services.
• Build relationships with senior technical stakeholders within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
• Act as a technical liaison between customers and other teams (service engineering, support, training etc) and provide support, as required.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community.
• Author or otherwise contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, blog etc.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
• • The ideal candidate will have minimum 14+ years of related work experience.
• 5+ years' experience in Enterprise Solution Architecture / Micro Services Architecture / Cloud Architecture / As a service application architecture.
• 3+ years' experience in design / implementation / consulting experience with Enterprise applications.
• Experience in data analytics and big data.
• Working knowledge of AI and ML and its use cases.
• Any application modernization experience is a plus.
• Experience in one or more programming languages (Java /Ruby / Node.js / Python, etc).
• • Technical degree; Bachelors in Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
• Technical sales / pre-sales experience.
• Professional experience on AWS Cloud. AWS Certification like SA Associate or other.
• Experience in software development or Internet-related industries.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with high degree of comfort speaking with Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Cloud Architects, Directors, VP's and CXOs.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
• Experience managing technical programs at Fortune 500 companies.