|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management|
Would you like to engage with organizations to help them achieve extensive business value by migrating and modernizing technology landscapes to AWS? Are you interested in helping them to retire technical debt and accelerate innovation?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring Migration Specialist to work with and enable our enterprise account teams and customers accelerate their cloud migration journey across Hong Kong and Taiwan. Driving customer engagement, you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and deliver migration business within the Enterprise segment. You must be effective at working with customer and partner leadership to qualify, develop, and close deals around migrating and modernizing applications, including large-scale data center migrations, SAP, VMware and modernize applications refactoring.
You will drive a cross functional team including business development, sales, solution architecture, partners, professional services, and engaging with senior leadership internally and within the customer's environment. Your role will be focused on driving successful outcomes for customers, developing IP and mechanisms to build repeatable and scalable engagements, and building an effective partner ecosystem.
The right candidate should have experience engaging with large enterprise on large scale projects, and deep involved on technology and architecture design. You should have a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, with strong business understanding to provide confidence to customers and overcome objections, ability to shape business benefits through the business case, demonstrate a good understanding of cloud solutions, and a passion for helping customers transform by using cloud technologies.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Working with customers from their business objectives and organizational future state to accelerate transformation change through migration and modernization into the AWS platform.
• Build and scale programs that help accelerate the adoption of AWS cloud services; large-scale migrations, SAP, VMware, and MS Windows.
• Drive a cross functional team in large scale opportunity development and closing. Including building business cases, proposals and plans to help customers to identify and realize business value.
• Drive the evolution of IP and mechanisms to build scalable and repeatable customer engagements.
• Work with sales and marketing to identify and execute strategies to build the funnel of opportunities including account planning and deal development.
• Collaborate with customer, partner and internal professional service teams to expedite project execution and govern project success.
• Conduct customer briefings, present at customer and marketing events, and other AWS thought leadership events.
• Build dashboards and reporting mechanisms to capture/communicate results and progress.
• Lead cadence with cross functional teams/stakeholders for pipeline and deal reviews and drive continuous improvement.
• Periodically document and present results, insights, learning and recommendations to executive leadership.
• 10+ years relevant work experience in technology enabled consultative solution selling or business development roles focused on transformation in large enterprises.
• 5+ years' experience developing, managing and implementing field projects.
• Experience managing large scale migration projects.
• Experience of emerging, current or legacy applications + infrastructure architectures, processes, frameworks, technologies and tools. incl. Operating Systems, data platforms and tools, application development and execution.
• Broad enterprise systems knowledge including SAP, Oracle and Microsoft applications. Broad IT infrastructure knowledge including Server, Storage, Network, Database.
• Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
• Excellent business and financial acumen skills including business case construction and deal negotiation.
• Operational excellence mind-set and experience. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multitask and manage portfolio of cross-functional projects within the program - work prioritization, planning, collaboration, and management.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
• Demonstrate a strong bias for action and hands on approach.
• Education- Degree of Computer Science and/or Engineering.
• Large scale cloud migration project business development and project management experience.
• Direct experience of driving application modernization to cloud platforms.