|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management|
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Indonesia Public Sector vertical segment? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with Ministries and agencies who are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting cloud computing? Do you have the Public Sector industry experience and the sales background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider?
As a business development manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Indonesia State Owned Enterprises segment, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services and platform. Your primary responsibilities will be to prospect and open up new accounts across the State owned enterprise clients in Indonesia. You will also need to identify key partners that will help extend our public sector reach in the local market.
The ideal candidate should possess business acumen with an ability to drive engagements and interactions at the executive level, and have an appreciation for the technical solutions offered by AWS services. The candidate should have solution selling and strong presentation skills, a successful track record of meeting sales targets and a knack for opening new accounts. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Serve as a key member of the public sector team in helping to drive the success of the Indonesia AWS State Owned Enterprise business.
• Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case.
• Build the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
• Work closely with the customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services and ensure they have the technical resources aligned for growth.
• Adept at using Salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems.
• Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers.
• Handle a high volume of engagements in the fast pace cloud computing market
• Relevant technical knowledge is helpful.
• 5+ years of business development or account management experience in the Public Sector space
• Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through.
• Must have a good understanding of contract vehicles.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Experience with government procurement and contracting process.
• Track record for managing sales accounts and territories and meeting and exceeding quota.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status