The Finance ACES Operations Excellence team is growing to add a new process improvement leader in Slovakia.
This role is intended to reduce defects and improve quality.
The leader will work on large scale improvement projects with global coverage.
The role will also provide mentoring and support for smaller local initiatives and projects.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2.700 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
• Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen techniques. (Ideally a Black Belt)
• Excellent analytical skills to evaluate complex processes and financial scenarios.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Demonstrate strong track record of team leadership within a large scale rapid and process driven environment, whilst also being able to handle multiple projects.
• Previous experience in operational and finance roles.
• Demonstrated ability to lead by influence, including the delivery of cross functional projects
• Sound business acumen
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and related software. Proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Access and Python are beneficial.
First Degree (preferably in quantitative field. BSc/MSc) or equivalent (e.g. 5 + years in a quantitative role - Engineering, Process Re-engineering, Quality)
Additional accreditations a plus: Certified Lean Sensei, Certified Black Belt, Chartered Quality Professional etc.
Advanced degree (technical or MBA) preferred