|Category||Operations, IT, & Support Engineering|
Are you passionate about helping people solve IT problems? Love being a part of an exciting and innovative environment? Join Amazon Global IT Support! We're looking for people who strive to "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."
Amazon, is seeking bright, adaptable, and hardworking applicants to work at our Corporate Offices in the National Capital Region, India. IT Support Engineers work with Amazon teams to provide and support the IT equipment and services they need. We treat Amazon employees as our customers and provide timely, accurate, and professional support. A successful IT Support Assoc II excels in a fast-paced, team environment and possesses excellent communication skills. They have a high degree of technical aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines.
Regular activities include:
• Windows/Mac/Linux OS deployment
• Providing remote tech support
• User hardware/software/peripheral support
• LAN troubleshooting and support
• Hardware procurement and asset management
• Creating and maintaining documentation
• 2+ years' hands-on IT Support experience in a production environment.
• 2+ years' experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 10
• Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation.
• Experience supporting one or more of: Mac OS X or Linux.
• Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users.
• Experience in Asset and Stock Management
• Experience in onsite AV break/fix
• Enterprise support experience with Mac or Linux system support & troubleshooting
• Advanced application support experience including support for Microsoft Office
• Experience supporting Windows 10
• Networking & Telecom skills
• Data Cabling / Computer Facilities
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.