Amazon is all in on games. We are a new and energetic team building the central systems, marketing websites, community forums and customer support tools for our games. We need smart and talented engineers who love games.
We're looking for an experienced software development engineer with a strong track record of delivering large scale services and is passionate about building innovative systems to support our games. At Amazon Game Studios, you'll have the power of AWS cloud to build amazing experiences for players, streamers and creators. If you are excited about making a big impact in the game industry, we're looking for you!
Key responsibilities include:
• Work closely with game teams and Twitch to build central service solutions using AWS
• Build customer facing web-based solutions for our games, community and customer support
• Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technologies and evaluate technical feasibility
• Focus on operational excellence, constructively identify problems and propose solutions
• Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews
• 3+ years of experience building successful production software systems
• Experience designing and developing large-scale, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using Java, Scala, Go, C#, or C++, and Object Oriented Design
• Candidate must have strong communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
• Strong problem-solving and data analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Experience building scalable services
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age