|Category||Medical, Health, & Safety|
PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day, this means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy.
We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together.
The Resource Pharmacist is responsible for providing clinical guidance, support and collaboration to ensure that all functions completed by the Billing and Purchasing teams is complete and correct. The Billing/Purchasing Resource Pharmacist's number one focus for the team is quality, and will work in a dedicated environment to ensure we provide the best quality experience possible to each customer, every time.
1. Active and unrestricted Pharmacist license in good standing
2. Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree or equivalent
3. 1+ years experience in retail, LTC, or mail-order pharmacy
4. Superb clinical judgement
5. Expert in customer service and communication
6. Strong work ethic
7. Ability to work Weekend and Overnights
1. 3 years of pharmacy experience in retail setting
2. Experience in Mail-order, LTC or Retail Setting
3. Ability to become licensed in another state
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.