|Category||Business & Merchant Development|
|City||San Francisco Bay Area|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate to engage with a small portfolio of AWS technology partners developing SaaS solutions on AWS. Your job will be to engage with these partners to transform their product portfolio to SaaS solutions developed on AWS. The role will play a critical role in the AWS SaaS Factory program which provides a broad range of business and technical enablement resources for building, migrating, and optimizing software-as-a-service (SaaS) on AWS.
As a senior leader in the partner team, you will have the opportunity to drive C-level and product leader relationships with partners developing SaaS solutions and with the AWS field organization, influencing and guiding the development and launch of SaaS solutions built on AWS. By establishing and growing business through depth partner engagements, speaking opportunities and content development you will be responsible for influencing and accelerating SaaS solution development on AWS.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as an operational and product management background that enables them to influence and provide expertise to teams building SaaS solutions. The candidate is expected to have an understanding of the fundamentals of SaaS from a business and technology perspective and the broader transformation that needs to occur for organizations to be successful. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges within multiple technology segments as well as the capacity to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and deep familiarity with cloud and SaaS concepts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both AWS and each partner to define and execute joint technology initiatives.
• Serve as a key member of the global SaaS Factory team in helping to define and deliver the overall strategy for the team and focused partner engagement.
• Work closely with partners to deliver and support depth project engagements supporting partner needs and engagement milestones and deliverables.
• Work to develop core content for partner SaaS enablement and maintain a rhythm of publishing in line with team objectives.
• Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with our solution architects and the internal AWS development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
• Identify and deliver content for key internal and external 3rd party speaking engagements related to SaaS on AWS.
• Work closely with Solution Architects, AWS Product teams to support partner product development on AWS.
• Set and manage targets and work with your team, each partner and AWS field organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
• Create and execute the team's business plan with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
• Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
• Create and execute operational rigor including territory management, account management, and business reviews (internal/external)
This position would be based in the San Francisco/Bay Area
• 5+ years working for a global technology company
• Basic understanding of cloud infrastructure and AWS
• Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
• Experience at an AWS Technology Partner that offers SaaS Solutions
• Experience leading a SaaS-focused Organization
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.