|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management|
Would you like to own building the future for a leader in the Cloud Computing business in the public sector? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by leading the Go-to-Market strategy for strategic ISV Security Technology partners? Do you have the partner and business development experience, Security technical background, and relationships with Security partners to further establish Amazon as their leading cloud platform provider in public sector?
As an AWS Partner Development Manager (PDM), you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and adoption of Amazon Web Services in public sector. You will work closely with Account Executives responsible for Security partners as a customer, Solution Architects, and Partner Marketing to develop and drive new AWS revenue opportunities through market development. The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them to engage at the CxO level, technical personnel, and easily interact sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, and to build or convey compelling partner value propositions. The candidate will be responsible for building and executing a cross-organization plan to accelerate the partner's success in the Amazon Partner Network (APN). Experience working within the security solution area is required.
The desired location for the candidate is Washington DC metro area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work with internal stakeholders of partners, and AWS organizational leaders to define and execute high impact, joint sales and go-to-market programs.
• Engage Partners' field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
• Create and execute Joint Partner Business Plans to accelerate AWS revenue, target new markets, and ensure alignment with the AWS strategic direction and working with key internal stakeholders.
• Understand the ISVs' technical requirements and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
• Provide Partner feedback to internal product development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings. Support the partner's solutions through formal AWS APN programs and other resources.
• Communicate to AWS Partner teams, field sales, solutions architects, business development and other interested in parties in partner's capabilities and successes.
• Prepare and give periodic business reviews to the AWS senior management team.
• Work with AWS partner solution architects to help assigned partners to define go to market solution offerings utilizing the AWS service portfolio.
• Understand the legal, compliance, security, technical, and procurement considerations and certifications specific to the public sector that impact your partners.
• BA/BS degree.
• 10+ years of partner, sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry.
• 5+ years of experience working on IT security solutions and programs.
• 5+years of demonstrated experience Public Sector.
• Experience engaging with and presenting to C-level executives.
• Strong written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively.
• Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
• Demonstrated presentation experience and the ability to work cross functionality in a highly matrixed organization, internally and externally.
• Advanced degree.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.