The New Seller Success team is looking for a talented Senior Program Manager to lead our Sales Ops team supporting the North America Recruitment and Development business. This role will be the primary point of contact for the NA Recruitment teams, associated Product and Tech teams, and the NA Seller Business leadership in driving productivity predictability in sales forecasting, reporting, analytics, rep productivity, CRM tools and other sales support functions. They will also participate in strategic planning for the business across North America and lead the Sales ops team.
• Define a strategy for defining and driving sales and account management productivity.
• Develop and Lead a small analytics team
• Lead the analysis for how we identify, target, and recruit the right 3P Sellers for filling prioritized Selection, then invent the tools/process for how we scale.
• Develops seller- and category-level goals and strategic plans with input from internal teams (i.e. Direct Sales, Marketplace platform, Account Management, etc.)
• Drive business reviews of portfolio performance for 3P must win categories.
• Continually invent the future of Sales Operations.
• Identify and implement feedback loops between Sales, AMs, and automated tools for recruiting Sellers and unique offers.
• Manage the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
• Develop relationships and processes with sales, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
• Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science, engineering, or technology with relevant work experience
• 5+ years' experience of sales and/or program management experience
• You take full responsibility for the business solutions you provide - from requirements gathering through to post go-live support (end-to-end ownership).
• Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.
• MBA or other relevant advanced degree. Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
• Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
• Strong financial, analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to analyze complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies