|Category||Business & Merchant Development|
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
We are seeking a Program Manager to support Hub Delivery. The ideal candidate thrives in an ambiguous environment, is a business owner who understands the key levers to drive high performance, and can operationalize and scale those levers. They dive deep, using excellent analytical and problem solving skills to identify root causes and develop action plans. The ideal candidate also communicates effectively with internal and external stakeholders across various levels in the organization, building strong relationships based on collaboration and trust.
The Program Manager of Hub Delivery will execute communication, training and operations launch support of new partners. This person will work closely with the Business Development team. They will collaborate with Supplier Support, Shipping Delivery Support, Program, Tech, and Learning & Development teams. This role is customer facing and will utilize email, phone, virtual and in-person communications to ensure each new partner has an excellent experience. This person will contribute to the development of self-service tools, efficient mechanisms and automated processes which drive program scalability.
• Ownership of a white-glove customer experience for each Hub Delivery Partner from application through onboarding and operations launch.
• Coordinate with the Business Development team to provide seamless transition from prospect to partner.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop standard work and processes which contribute to successful onboarding, training and launch of new partners.
• Communicate with new partners1:1 and in via group sessions, remotely and when appropriate in person, this role will may require up to 25% travel within the US.
• Thrive in a quickly evolving and growing organization with keen eye for customer experience, scalability and simplicity.
• Strong candidates will have an expert ability to translate abstract concepts into simple, audience-appropriate statements.
• Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's degree or 2 years full time Amazon Experience
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• High level of process, detail, work-flow and time management skills.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to develop SOPs and execute standard work consistently at a high level
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a high bar for accuracy and detail, and the ability to communicate in person or via remote/virtual platforms.
• Proven track record of managing multiple priorities
• Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
• 1+ year experience with Salesforce
• Advanced Excel skills
• Customer communications and engagement experience
• Experience working with multiple cross-functional teams during a period of fast paced growth.