|City||New York Area|
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of e-Commerce and Advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers across our owned and operated sites, on other high-quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including Advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place!
Our team's mandate is to launch and accelerate adoption of advertising measurement products and services that enhance advertiser experience on Amazon. We are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance measurement products that enable Advertisers to understand the impact of their Advertising on consumers. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
The right candidate will have experience leading medium to large products and projects, and excel at written and verbal communications. A background in digital or OTT advertising is a significant plus. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means anticipating bottlenecks, making tradeoffs and balancing the needs of various key stakeholders. You will be expected to have strong opinions about tradeoffs as well as the analytic background necessary to track adoption and performance of your program. You will be able to lead a program at scale, and participate/influence other senior leaders across the company future direction-setting.
Finally, you will direct in-depth market, industry, and opportunity analysis, and will work with technology and business teams to define program requirements, understand customer needs, and define success metrics and performance tracking methods for product launches. Development, testing, and delivery is performed in partnership with dedicated product teams.
• Develop solutions to address key operational challenges, customer pain points, and sources of friction.
• Manage key internal stakeholders across product, sales, finance and operations teams.
• Onboard new vendors
• Lead client and executive presentations
• Act as a "voice of the customer" to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
• Define and track key success criteria for advertising measurement programs
• Scale measurement adoption
• Educate and train internal stakeholders on measurement product capabilities and best practices.
• 3+ years experience in program or project management
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• A demonstrated track record of leading a medium to large-scale program from conception to completion
• Ability to establish and manage projects and initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals
• Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data
• Ability to lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal
• Bachelor's degree preferably in an analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Computer Science, etc)
• 2+ years in digital advertising. Expertise in OTT or advertising measurement
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; demonstrated ability to have fun and inspire team
• Strong verbal/written communication abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.