|City||Dallas/Fort Worth Area|
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Ensure customer success in building Big Data solutions on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform, focusing on technical architecture, automation and security.
2. Collaborate with customers to address specific data ingestion, processing, reporting and security and compliance challenges, and implement and migrate customer solutions and workloads onto AWS.
3. Collaborate with external customers and partners on key engagements to develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, and support implementation projects that focus on customer solutions such as HPC, batch data processing, Big Data and Business intelligence that supports and enhances data processing capabilities to allow customers and partners leverage data to develop business insights.
4. Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers including participating in pre-sales visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements.
5. Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services in key market verticals and regulated industries.
6. Assist in migration of existing data and analytics applications and development of new applications using AWS services and work with engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
7. Approximately 25% domestic travel.
8. Telecommuting benefits available.
A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, MIS or related discipline and 2 years of experience in infrastructure architect, systems or test engineering, software development, or IT. In the alternative, a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, MIS or related discipline followed by 5 progressively responsible years of experience in infrastructure architect, systems or test engineering, software development, or IT. Experience must include:
(1) 2 years of experience in database management or design.
(2) 2 years of implementation/consulting experience in software development, distributed computing, and/or enterprise environments.
(3) 2 years of experience in Database and Analytical Technologies; and in implementation and tuning experience (Hadoop, Hive, and Redshift).
(4) 2 years of experience working with cloud-based service offerings for enterprise customers.
(5) 2 years of client facing support experience to prepare and deliver technical and business driven reports to Enterprise Customers or Client senior management regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000
All Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000