|City||New York Area|
The Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) team is looking for a customer focused, analytically and technically skilled Product Manager. On a typical day, you will talk to several customers, define and prioritize the roadmap, deep dive to root cause a customer issue, release the latest new planning tools, define and report business metrics, discuss radical new approaches to building and operating at scale, the list goes on.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big and be creative (while paying careful attention to detail), and enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. To be successful in this role, you should have broad skills in understanding supply chain and business problem solving, be comfortable dealing with products involving large data sets, have experience writing documents explaining product outputs to enable business decisions, driving adoption and gathering feedback across different customers and stakeholders (supply chain planning teams, Product Managers, Program Managers, Business Intelligence Engineers, etc.), developing visions and requirements for existing and new products and driving adoptability by explaining our products and recommendations to customers and senior leadership.
• Bachelor's degree in , computer science or related discipline.
• 4+ years of management experience.
• Good understanding of software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high-quality bar with low operational overhead.
• Advanced project management and risk mitigation skills.
• Experience launching a product or tool
• Exceptional analytical and project reporting skills.
• MBA or Master's degree.
• Experience with Agile Development techniques.
• Strong technical background, experience working with large amount of data, excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units.
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing products.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technical projects from concept to deployment.
• The ability to articulate insights and strategy across all levels of an organization and influence senior leaders to implement your plans.
• Strong bias for action with an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.